Tags in our platform are useful and important features to segment and target Messenger subscribers for your marketing campaign.
For Example, you can use this tag to group your audience for
- Different Campaign,
- Different Product or services,
- Different Targeting and a lot more things.
You can create tags on our platform in the Flows section.
Go to Menu > Flows > Tags to create a new tag and give a name for your new tag on the next dialog below.
You can also enable the sync tags on the floating window (looks similar like the image below) to integrate the tags that you are assigning to your subscribers with the Facebook page manager inbox.
Add Tags Manually:
Tags which you created can be assigned to your subscribers manually and note that it is a time-consuming process.
Add Tag to Individual Subscriber:
To apply the tag to a particular subscriber, Go to “users” tab by navigating through the main menu
You can also add tags to the multiple subscribers manually by selecting “users” (use checkbox) and click “Action”. Select “Add Tag” to add the tags to the multiple subscribers manually.
Assigning tags for your Messenger subscribers can also be done automatically on the chat flow using Messenger chatbots.
To do this,
Create a Tag first and select the flow on which you want to add automatic tagging subscribers features.
You can use this automatic tagging feature on three places on the chat flow,
- Using the Action Tab: While creating chat flow you can use the action “Add Tag” at a certain point to tag your subscribers on the flow automatically.
To do this
- Click on + or double click on the canvas >> action (to choose the action block)
- Click on the action block >> add content >> actions >> add tag